Our firm is highly experienced in eminent domain/condemnation cases affecting all types of properties. We provide unparalleled legal guidance to clients and tirelessly work to maximize every dollar for their commercial, residential, or investment property being taken or affected by eminent domain/condemnation. We strongly advocate for you and seek monetary compensation that reflects the highest and best use of your property, no matter what type of property is involved. We have represented clients of every kind, from owners of small farms and ranches to real estate developers who own multi-million dollar commercial properties.
To help you receive maximum compensation in your eminent domain/condemnation case, SRJ utilizes property appraisers and other experts in our broad network who are at the top of their field. If the government or a private company threatens to condemn your property, you deserve attorneys who will be passionate about your rights as a landowner and also understand the value of private ownership of property. At SRJ, we aggressively work to protect the rights of landowners in every type of eminent domain/condemnation case, from advocating before special commissioners to litigating in the courts.
- Electric power line easements
- Oil and gas pipeline easements
- Access roadways for oil and gas production activities
- Municipal water pipeline easements
- Wastewater treatment pipeline easements
- Highway and road expansion projects
- Expansion projects by school districts, cities, and other local and state entities