Commercial Real Estate
We help real estate owners, developers, investors, landlords, and tenants in a myriad of commercial real estate transactions across the state, whether they are acquiring, selling, exchanging, financing, or leasing property. We are involved in sophisticated and complex real estate deals throughout Texas, working head-to-head with the state's top attorneys, and using the latest technology to perform the highest quality work for our clients.
We work closely with property owners and other parties to identify challenges and manage expectations, resolving issues quickly and effectively to keep projects and transactions on track.
- Acquisition and disposition of improved and unimproved commercial properties
- Build-to-suit leasing agreements
- Commercial property owner association counsel
- Complex lease negotiations involving retail, office, and ground leases
- Construction financing
- Condominium projects and sales
- Lease workouts and restructuring agreements
- Mechanic liens contests and filings
- Property management counsel
- Sale/lease-back transactions
- Structured lease financing
- Sublease agreements
- Tax deferred exchanges